We have a school dress code in which we hope all families will encourage children to take pride. Our school uniform is required for all children in Reception to Year 2, and is optional (but encouraged) for children in Nursery.
Children may wear a watch (no smart watches permitted) and a plain pair of gold/silver stud earrings but no other jewellery or piercings (unless of cultural or religious significance) are permitted. If children are to have their ears pierced, this must be arranged at the beginning of the summer holidays so the ear has sufficient time to heal and the earrings can be removed before school on days where children participate in PE. Plasters may not be worn to cover earrings. Long hair must be tied back in all year groups.
- Navy jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt with school logo (required) – generic also accepted, but school branded is preferred
- White polo shirt (required) - generic
- Dark grey or black skirt, shorts, trousers or pinafore dress (required) - generic
- Navy or black flat soled school shoes (required) - generic
- Warm, waterproof coat (for cold or wet weather - required) - generic
- Patterned light blue and white summer school dress (summer only - optional) - generic
- Summer hat or peaked cap (summer only - recommended) – generic, but school logo version is available
- Plain white t-shirt (required) - generic
- Black shorts or leggings (required) - generic
- Training shoes (Velcro) or plimsolls (required) - generic
- Navy or black jogging bottoms and sweatshirt (for colder weather - required) - generic
- Navy school bag with school logo (required) - generic, non-navy bags also accepted
- Navy drawstring PE bag (recommended) – generic
Our school uniform policy can be found on the policies page of this site.
Where to purchase uniform
Parents and carers can obtain many items of our uniform from high-street retailers. All items of uniform can be purchased as a generic version, no items have compulsory branding, however we prefer for jumpers to be branded.
Items with the school logo are available from:
Good-condition, second-hand uniform can be purchased from the school each year, with proceeds going to the Parent, Teacher, Friends Association (PTFA).
We are also able to provide uniform assistance, including free uniform, when required. Please contact our Child and Family Support Worker, Zoe Case, on 07716 751080, to access this.